Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun Has Begun!

Well, today was one of those days. I was bored out of my mind its not that I don't have a huge list of things I could be doing, its just I didn't want to do any of the things on that list! :) I wanted to do something fun. I think it started this way because I got a chance to talk to my dear friend Samantha who I am always energized by. She is just one of those people who I have a ton of fun with no matter what we are doing. Her husband is in the military and they are now living in England and I miss her alot. Anyways, I think thats what set my day in motion. I just wasn't in the mood for an ordinary day. So, I went to tuesday morning women's bible study at c-stone and was refreshed as always. And, sure enough Kim was talking about contentment. And, although it didn't fix the itch, it did put things in perspective for me. I am so blessed with so much and when I have days like this I need to remember just how blessed I am. So, after naps and lunch and a little bit of toddler and baby insanity we got this fun little sprinkler mat and had some fun...

And...a little random side note: I looove the dollar bin at Target. There are always fun finds, and this was one of them. Who says $1 sunglasses can't be cute. I was a little hesitant to wear them but my sister Nicolle showed up one day and we were both wearing them. So, either they're cute or we are BOTH wearing stupid Sunglasses.


No comments: