Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gotta Laugh About It!

Scott and I woke up this morning laughing. And, it wasn't because somebody told a joke. You know when crazy stuff keeps happening and you just have to laugh about it cause its the only thing you can do! 

For those of you who read my last post you know that our vacation wasn't quite turning out the way we had planned it...(see: Tantrums, Urgent Care & Vacation). Part of it was because Scott and I had a slightly (or more) unrealistic idea of what vacation was going to be like. 

We did have one nice day (thanks for all who were praying for our sanity). Yesterday we went to Sea World and Rachel seemed to be happier and Nathan had a good time. Scott and I had a nice time too.  

I did feel like complaining  a little about all the crazy stuff...sick baby, food poisoned husband, tantrum throwing toddler, crazy hotel room, getting stung by a bee, having to leave early, and the other crazy things that happened (too many to list). But, I won't go into detail...instead I will continue to laugh it off and share some of the things that I did enjoy!




2 comments:

Kristie said...

Why are they two of the cutest kids on the planet? I just love them! Give them kisses from Auntie Kristie. I love you and I'll see you in a few days!

Unknown said...

It's great to see you guys make the effort to have family vacations. It's not easy but it looks like you had fun. :)