Friday, June 20, 2008

About 2 months ago Nathan and I were in Costco and they had this remote control boat. Well, Nathan went crazy and said he wanted to take it to Papa's house. I am assuming he associated the boat and pool and wanted to get it for him. So I decided to get it for Father's Day which was absolute torcher for Nathan because he had to wait a really long time to give it to him. So the day arrived and he couldn't wait to give it to him. My Dad told Nathan they would go to the park the next day and drive it in the lake. I added a few pics to show you, Nathan went crazy and he was telling everyone who walked by..."look at my boat, that's Nae Nae's boat" it was so fun to watch. And, it brought back a lot of memories of how my Dad always made things so fun. He knew the things that were important to us and made sure and got excited too (even if it wasn't that big of a deal.) I realize now, being a parent how important that is. I watch how Scott is with Nathan and am so thankful that I have a husband who is involved in our kids lives that way, he knows what Nathan loves and makes it a point to be apart of it, whether its playing with cars, watching a certain movie, or flying objects through the house, and I cherish that.

No comments: