Sunday, July 13, 2008

San Diego or bust.....

I know, I know it's glamorous! It's amazing what sounds fun for vacation an what is feasable with two little ones. I actually passed up a bargain I found at a Coronado Bay Resort to stay at a Best Western. You heard me right a luxurious Best Western...they were the same price but the Best Western had a kitchen and extra living space. All kidding aside, I am really looking forward to this trip. It doesn't really matter where we are I am just glad that we get to spend some quality time together as a family. And, we are going to go to Sea World and hopefully get a chance to feed the dolphins. I will add pictures of our adventure when we get back. I've gotta go pack!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Have Fun! We are gonna miss you. You better be hoping that one of the other aunties doesnt try to take over the fave aunt role while you are gone!