Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beach Day!

Today started out as a lazy day which doesn't happen to often at our house with a toddler and a 6 month old. We left for the beach about one o' clock got lunch at one of our favorite spots...Mario's Pizza (Scott and I used to go there all the time when we were dating). Anyways, once we finally found a parking spot down by the wedge we unloaded the massive amount of stuff that you take to the beach when you have kids. And, after we reminisced about the days when we used to bring a towel and sunscreen, we started having fun. Rachel loves the breeze of the ocean and Nathan wasted no time getting all sandy and trying to steal other kids toys. (Yes, I brought him some, but the other kids toys were much more exciting!) All in all it was a beautiful day, God's creation is amazing! Here are a few pics from our day...

Scrub a Dub Dub, lets get all that sand out of all those rolls!


4 comments:

Misty Portland said...

Hi Cyndi Loves.....I love your pictures and your blog is so cute. She looks so much like Nathan. so sweet...miss you bunches.

carolyn said...

Oh my goodness, I just saw her this morning and those pictures make me want to eat those yummy cheeks right this minute!

Kristie said...

Oh my gosh! I just love her face!!! She's so cute in her little bathing suit and pissed off face...i love the attitude already! Miss you and Love you

Rosie said...

hi cyndi! i ended up at your blog after looking at Misty's, and a couple of others, i've learned so many news from my old Cornerstone family...like that joe and carolyn adopted a baby boy!! What a blessing! i had to stop and say Rachel is adorable!!Eventually i'll probably get into the whole blogger thing...when i have a chance. So good to catch up with you guys.