Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lucy & Ethel

There have been many occasions where my sister Carolyn and I have done projects that ended up more like an I love Lucy episode than we would like to admit. I thought today would be much like that. Carolyn asked me to do meals with her...enough to last two weeks! It worked out much better than I had imagined, and it only took 4 hours. Carolyn worked a lot harder than I did (she is the big sister and is always taking care of me.) We will see how everything tastes, that will be the determining factor on whether this is worth it or not. It will be really nice for Carolyn though as she will be bringing her new baby boy home from the hospital on Thursday or Friday. (We are sooo excited!)
I also got to see my Best Friend Kristy's new lil one again today. She is so cute. And, extremely precious to me as Kristy and I have been friends since we were three. It is so neat to be apart of the things we always talked about growing up. I had to post this sweet picture of lil Kallie Lynn and show her off a bit...







1 comment:

Brock, Esther, Reagan and Samuel said...

that's awesome! I need to do that with meals...I stink at the making meals thing...tell me how it works out!
I didn't know Kristy was prego! what a beautiful baby girl...girls are awesome.