Saturday, December 13, 2008

ONE!

Yes, all her hair fell out and came in blonde.






I can't believe my baby is one today! She is sooo fun. Her personality is contagious and for the most part she always has a smile or a kiss to share. Last year at this time, I was in labor with a 9lb. + baby and it wasn't quite as easy of a labor as it was with Nathan who was 5 weeks early and 7lbs+. But, it was all worth it, she brings so much joy to our home. I knew I was in for trouble when she started walking at the end of her 8th month. She is a busy body and a half which is probably good for her sake so she can keep up with her brother. I love the relationship that is developing between them. Nathan is beginning to get protective of his sister and they have such a special love for each other. I am looking forward to watching her grow, but sad it is happening so fast!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I think I like that we can reflect on our little princesses at the same time each year, and how fast they are growing. :)
Sweet Rachel, she's going to keeo you and Scott on your toes I think. Happy Birthday to your little princess!

Misty Portland said...

oh wow...too precious!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

She is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!