Monday, January 12, 2009

She Scolded Me!

I got scolded by my big sister today for not blogging in so long. Which is funny because she knows more about me than I probably know about myself. But, apparrantly she needs it in blog format to be totally filled in.

I have been having "issues" because when I blog I feel the need to get all creative with photos and such (I guess its the graphics lady in me) and if I can't accomplish that in a timely manner I just say forget it.

It's not that I dont have anything to say, you all know I can chat it up with the best of them, but its this requirement I have given myself to make this all fancy. So, my attempt will be to blog more frequently. With pictures or not and see how it goes.

We had our ups and downs in 2008 (unfortunately a few downs) but I am seeing through all of it and looking to the faithfulness that God has shown us time and time again. I am anticipating great things in 2009! 

The kids are growing so much every day. Nathan finally got potty trained and it's been really nice only changing diapers for one little munchkin. Here are a few pictures from Christmas...just for the heck of it (cause I have issues and I can't post without them!)


3 comments:

Diana said...

Bravo to Carolyn for letting you "have it." It's about stinkin time! (Though she could blog more too.)

Your kids are adorable. I love the one of Nathan on Christmas morning, there's such thoughts behind those eyes, you can see them!

carolyn said...

See don't you feel better now, like a little burden has been lifted. And I feel better too, because I did need it written out!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

I promise I will read more if you blog more! ;) Seriously, it is such a great tool to use for writing down your thoughts. I am going on my third year and every year depending on how much time I have has been a little different.

Blessings to you!