Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Slacker!

Thanksgiving 2008
I have been totally slacking on my blog lately, but I fully intend to get back in the swing of things. I have to admit...I have been swept away by facebook. It's totally addicting, but not as rewarding. A lot has gone on since my last real post, but it would take forever to catch up, so I will just start with where I am at right now. Thankful...I have to say Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and this one was great. This year has been up and down for our family, but God is always so faithful and that is what I am most Thankful for. The unending, unconditional faithfulness of the Lord in our lives. He has given us soooo much!

All I have to say now is....I Can't believe it's december!





3 comments:

Diana said...

It's December. :) And I'm wondering about the word I'm going to have to type to post this... "rereream" kinda fun to type. Is it a word for letting someone "have it" three times over?

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

I LOVE how your little guy has his arms wrapped around your leg in this picture.

Mike and Misty Portland said...

I just love this photos...would it be possible to get a copy of it? I would love to have one...what a beautiful family..