Thursday, December 11, 2008

Princess Party


Rachel is turning one on Saturday, but we did an early birthday party for her. It was a princess party for our little princess. Rachel wasn't feeling so good on her birthday, so she wasn't her chipper little self, but it was still a lot of fun. I got some ideas offline and they were a hit. We made: Magic Wands (pretzels with white chocolate tips & pink sparkles), Chicken Crowns (compliments of Burger King) Jewel Salad (with raspberries, cranberries & walnuts...yum) Pink Princess Punch, Medieval Chicken, and Ring Pops, it was so fun. We also had face painting (thanks to Sara, Joe's sister) and the kids played in the bounce house most of the day. I can't believe my baby will be one tomorrow. She is so lively and fun...what a blessing I have been given in her! Enjoy the pics...




rachels 1st birthday

6 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, I cannot believe she is one! (Or that MY baby will be 7 on Sunday.) Suck every possible second of enjoyment out of it Cyndi, it goes so fast. She is so precious, and this picture is so wonderful.

Vanessa Larson said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. She is so adorable. I love the dress!

Carolyn said...

Cyndude - she is just precious! Still can't believe you are a mom. :) I love following your blog and seeing what an awesome wife/mom/woman of God you have developed into...we knew it was in you! hehe! Enjoy these days, they do scream by...

carolyn said...

Awww! Our little princess is one! I just love this girl she is such a gift of life and a ball of fun. And I love that she LOVES her auntie!

Unknown said...

The party was a blast. Reuben really enjoyed himself. I have to agree with you that Rachel is a lot of fun. She is so sweet and I love to see her smiling face in the nursery.

Brittany Whittaker said...

Wow, where DOES the time go?? I LOVE the pictures from her birthday! What kind of camera do you guys have? It takes amazing photos!