Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Props to the Pooch!

I have been feeling a little guilty lately about the lack of attention my sweet (horse) dog Rusty gets these days. When we first got him (about 6 years ago) he was Scott and I's baby. He did everything with us, slept in the house and as a puppy even milked us into letting him in bed with us. Yeah, I know...

But, after the first kid, and then the second kid...his living quarters have changed and his attention has been a bit squelched. Don't get me wrong, he is still pretty spoiled. We built out the garage that he has now taken over and we love him to pieces, but lets just say he hasn't been in any more family photos since this one....

3 comments:

carolyn said...

TOO Funny! He is like a mini horse. But such a good dog!

Diana said...

Yeah, when the babies come dogs become dogs again. :(

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Cute Photo!