Friday, January 23, 2009

THANKFUL!

I am thankful for several things this morning. In no particular order. I am getting ready to celebrate my 30th birthday. That in itself is a miracle, I was told when I was three and diagnosed with juvenile rhuemotoid arthiritis that I would be confined to a wheelchair by the time I was 30. Well, for those of you who know the story, I was healed and I am definately not in a wheelchair, nor do I have residual pain from the disease that once crippled me. AMEN!

I am thankful for a wonderful family, I get to spend so much time with them and I love it. I am thankful for my husband and beautiful children. 

For our home, provision, my church and so much more. I am also thankful for my friends and the melting pot...LOL (So much fun last night)!
These are just to name a few. I am blessed and thankful for all the reasons I can thank God for his faithfulness to me these 30 years of my life. (it's kinda weird to say that still)




3 comments:

Diana said...

Hope you have a grand celebration of your 30th birthday! You deserve it, and there are so many of us who are thankful for you and what a precious woman of God you are, and so real at the same time! Happy Birthday (a few days early!)

Ana said...

Cyndi I'm thankful for what you do for others!You are love in word and action!Happy Birthday!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Happy 30th Cyndi! You are such a beautiful young woman. I have loved seeing all that God has done and is doing in your life. Enjoy your thirties...it only gets better and better. Love you much!