Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Will the REAL Batman please stand up!

This past weekend I got to keep Johanna overnight for the time. We had a great time that included a trip to Walmart (where we found these fabulous masks!) and a morning trip to the doughnut store (which apparently Johanna has been to because when we drove up she asked for Chocolate Milk too!) Anyways, these two have so much fun together and they did not want to take these masks off, they just kept trying to scare each other...too cute!

I also had some fun with Scott's family this weekend too. A Bridal Shower, and Bob's Birthday. Which I used the opportunity to take a few pics with my new camera, and I uploaded them using a new tool in photobucket. The music is cheesy but it was worth a try!


3 comments:

carolyn said...

So Cute if I must say so myself! And he is too all dressed up like batman!

Unknown said...

Love these pics. What kind of camera did you get? I think the photos are coming our nicer. It also helps to have really cute kids. :)

Ana said...

Looks like you all had a fun weekend!I saw those batman masks too, I was going to buy one for Jude but he wanted animals instead!