Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Those Boots Are Made For Walkin'


My mom always tells me how when I was about two all I wanted to wear was Red Rain Boots. Well, payback is sweet...yesterday we were walking through target when suddenly, he spotted them. They were off in the distance, but that wasn't going to stop him. And, you know the routine the little look on the face, a sweet "please mommy" and a sale sign and its all over. Those marketers are evil! Well, needless to say he wore them all day yesterday (in the heat) and I hid them when he fell asleep hoping to keep them aside for a rainy day. But, the first thing out of his mouth this morning was "My Boots, My Boots!" and, here we are!

2 comments:

Brittany Whittaker said...

That is too funny! I can't wait for Ian to do funny things like this!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Love the boots! :)

And your comment on my blog today SO made me feel better! I've caught myself looking for my "missing" child when they are at a friends house...and I knew it :)