Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I would fill everyone in on what is happening in the Lindner Household. We were blessed with a wonderful 2006 and so far 2007 has been great too. Nathan is usually the center of what goes on around here so I will start there. He is a whopping 16 months now and he is so fun to watch. He has had a lot of firsts this year; First time at disneyland, first time to the snow and today he had his first haircut. Check out these pics...

My first time at disneyland, I really liked the carousel.

Ooh...this stuff is cold, my family in Buffalo, NY would think I am a real sissy!

Uncle Ryan (a.k.a. Ryan Ikari) threw a snowball at me, as you can see I was not pleased!

My first haircut, the chair is like a car, I had so much fun. Mommy and Daddy say I look really big now.

As for the rest of us, we are all doing well, just enjoying life and all that God has blessed us with; health, happiness and a wonderful family.


No comments: