Sunday, June 15, 2008

There are a few things I cherish, truly cherish in my life and one of them are my sisters. We just recently spent the weekend at our church women's retreat. It was an amazing time and the only reason my mom is not in this picture is because she was running around making the retreat happen (she did an amazing job!). We all had a lot of laughs.

My wonderful husband kept the kids so I could get refreshed in my body and renewed in my spirit. And this retreat was both of those for me.

Our speaker Tammy Dunahoo kept pulling out these amazing one liners. And, one that really stuck with me was..."Rotten fruit is good fruit gone bad, when its not used for its purpose." That is so true in life. I want to use all the gifts God has given me so I don't have a bunch of rotten fruit hanging around!


No comments: