Monday, September 1, 2008

Saran Wrap anyone? I have extra!

This morning I woke up to this...

Nathan thought it was absolutely hilarious and wanted to go for a drive in my car! I have to say I have always wanted to do this to someone's car... Growing up in a pastor's home we experienced all sorts of pranks and I can't even begin to tell you how many times we were up in the early morn cleaning up toilet paper. I remember one stint in particular where we were toilet papered every Saturday for a whole month. My parents kept blaming our friends and made us clean it up. Finally on the fourth night, my Dad and Mom stayed up to watch for the lil boogers. When they showed up to toilet paper, my parents chased them down, & cornered them in a cul de sac only to find out that it was some of their very mature adult friends. Needless to say, they cleaned up the toilet paper that time! Fun stuff :)

7 comments:

krystin said...

any hints as to who the culprits are??? you know how the ikari's love a little payback...muahahahahahaha...

Diana said...

Awww... memories. The wonderful world of leading the youth.
You giys must not have dogs. :)
You either have wild junior highers, or there are parents involved!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Oh my...they did such a good job but all I can think about is how much saran wrap would that take?

It was so fun to see your comment...and even more fun to see you and your sister with your little ones.

carolyn said...

How bout' the time we decided to toilet paper our own house for Katie's Birthday party and then it rained the next morning and we had to clean it up.

Brittany Whittaker said...

lol I've never actually seen an SUV of that size saran wrapped. Haha hope you get some payback!

Ana said...

So funny....that's alot of saran wrap!

Misty Portland said...

that's great.....crazy, but great....
Your little guy is so handsome...and what a beautiful little girl...miss you bunches and keep posting photos...love them.