Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Step....and Fall!

It's every mother's dream to see their baby take their first step, and I caught Rachel's on Camera! Just kidding...this is just one of her first steps. I didn't see the first one :( I was in a meeting last night and my sister Nicolle and my good friend Krystin Ikari were watching the kids. When I came out to get them, they said oh she took three steps it was so cute! Of course I said "what" she has never done that before. But, now she is taking all kinds of steps and it's so cute. Those little chubby legs. She is only 8 months, but her Daddy walked early and we had a feeling she was going to as well! Let the games begin!

As for fall...it's not the kind related with first steps. I am talking about the weather. I absolutely love the fall for many reasons. 1. It's not Hot! 2. It's beautiful 3. Thanksgiving 4. The Fashion 

Although we are blessed in Cali with beautiful weather year round, I wish I could spend a few weeks every fall in Buffalo, New York. Much of my husbands family lives there and it is sooooo pretty there in the fall. We went for our anniversary years ago and we got to see the season change. It was so amazing, like watching a video of the seasons changing, but it was happening before our eyes. God's creation is so amazing! I can't understand how you can look at his amazing creation and think it happened by chance. God created it, he created you and that same God desires a loving relationship with you...pretty amazing!

Romans 1:20 
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

3 comments:

carolyn said...

I missed it too! I can't wait to see those cute chubby legs walking! I totally agree with you about the Fall! I love my jeans and sweatshirts and the beautiful weather.

Unknown said...

Ooh too cute! It's going to be fun seeing her walk around in the nursery. :)

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Cyndi,
Your little girl is so cute! I love it when they first start walking and their hands are in the air for balance.

And I agree with you about Fall! It is my favorite too and especially now since I live in a climate which has four seasons...