Sunday, October 19, 2008

"You're the biggest Mama I ever saw!"


That is what my lovely son told me this morning as I was getting ready for church. And, the funny thing is I turned around and gave him a big hug and said "thank you hunny". I know it comes across as being offensive to some, and I hope to goodness that he doesn't say it to anyone else. But, I know my sons precious lingo and know that he means it as a compliment. For example, this weekend we celebrated his 3rd Birthday and he saw the pinata and said, that's the biggest pinata I ever saw, or the cupcakes...thats the biggest cupcake I ever saw, it truly is a term of endearmant for him so I got a great laugh out of it. 

And, yes I am in total awe that my little boy is almost three. It feels like it has gone much to fast. He is such a joy and every day is a blessing to share with him. 



No comments: