Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have a Birfday coming up!

That is what Nathan told me this morning. I think he thought I had forgotten today was his birthday. Scott and I had decided we weren't going to play it up too much for fear that he may think he gets another party and the whole melt down that would ensue when we told him he only gets one party. But, I think I greatly underestimated him. He came in my room and said "mommy...I have a birfday coming up" and I said "yes you do...it's actually today!" and he held up his cute little fingers and said "I am fhree!" He melted my heart and I honestly cannot believe how fast time has gone. 3 years ago today I was in a lot of pain...and then I experienced the most amazing gift from God...Nathan! (Yes he was born with a mohawk & yes...it was an indication of things to come!)



 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, for babies born with mohawks!

carolyn said...

I love this guy!!!

Ana said...

It is so sweet to watch him grow....yeah they're good at melting hearts!!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

What a cutie! "Three is wonderful!"

Misty Portland said...

he is just adorable...what a handsome man he will be...I just can't wait to see both of them face to face...big hugs for them!